A) This image shows some people that are running
in a race. There are a lot of people but the first man is wearing a blue
T-shirt. It’s a triathlon in Catalonia and this is the last stage.
I run and last summer I ran in a
“Oncolliga” race that was held in “Cornellà del Terri”. When I finished, I was
exhausted because it was a 20km race but I was lucky because it was raining
when I ran and it was a very refreshing race.
B) In this image we can see a person, I don’t know
if it’s a man or a woman, but I think it’s a man. He’s snowboarding in the
“Everest”. He wears some snowboarding clothes, helmet and snow goggles.
Although we can’t see him very well he’s very happy to do this sport because for
him snowboarding is like being in heaven.
I love this sport, because I really
like extreme sports and I want to go snowboarding but I only can ski with
skies. I’d like to be this person!
Finally, I will go snowboarding this
Christmas holidays, but I don’t know if my dream will be fulfilled because my
mother broke her shinbone and can’t drive.

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada