divendres, 27 de novembre del 2015

KINGSMAN: the secret service

I'd like to recommend a film which I watched with my mother and sister called Clàudia in Girona last weekend. The director of this film is Mark Kingsman and this is why this film is called "Kingsman: the secret service".


It's an adventure film and the settings is on the outskirts of Poland in winter 1950. The main characters are Mark, twenty-year-old criminal with curly brown hair, eyes green, very big lips and very tall. And Peter, an elderly person with a lot of skills, he's a skillful person. The film starts at Mark's house while he was sleeping and then he goes to a bar where he usually went to drink some alcoholic beverages but here there are his stepfather with his bad friendship. Mark steals the car of one of the friends of his stepfather and they started a race through the city. Some minutes after, he was in prison. And he went out thanks to an object that Peter had given to Mark when he was ten years old. Mark has this object because his father had died while helping Peter in a secret mission.
Then, Mark becomes a spy thanks to Peter and they save the world together with two umbrellas, because it's the best weapon for them. But in the end,...


The things that I liked most in the story were the fights, because they use a lot of weapons and the actors, because they are very real and even though they always win, they narrowly win. The thing that I didn't really like is when Mark's father died and Peter goes to Mark's house to give him the bad news.


All in all, I really liked the film and though it hasn't got a very good ending, I wouldn't change it because if there was another ending, the film wouldn't make sense. I think that this film is for people that loves fights and weapons because in this film the best weapon is an umbrella.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada